Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Reflection- Thank You

I found Dr. Luongo's class to be outstanding!!!.I never missed a day. Class was so exciting and all of the activities, text and handouts were engaging.I would have liked this class to be longer and held during the regular semester because there is so much more to learn.
Since Dr. Luongo was a first grade teacher she was able to give us real life examples of situations she encountered.I felt the projects were useful because I need to learn more about doing lesson plans. Her feedback was always welcomed. She gave her comments in such a positive way making you feel good about your accomplishments.
I found it hard to keep up responding to my fellow bloggers- Time was the factor since I am also taking the Computer class.
I loved the Reading time we had. Our group was terrifc and I felt very comfortable in class. I definitely enjoyed all the laughs. Steve was so funny( in a good way)
My Access was amazing! I will be purchasing that program for my son. He is in the top ten % of his Junior class but writing does not come easily for him.
I enjoyed the movie " Making A Difference" because I know a student whose will be entering his freshman year in the same high school my son is in and he has lost both parents and is being raised by his grandmoter. I am very active in the school's Booster Club and I want to help Michael because he doesn't know anyone and is coming from the grade school I work in. My son and his group are involved in a program giving out energy saving light bulbs to the needy and raising money. I want to see if he can become a part of this group. Checkout www.HelplighNJ.com if you know of groups in your school that can benefit from this program
Anyway, I have some work to do for my Computer assignment due tonight so I just want to wish everyone the best.Have a wonderful summer and relax.

1 comment:

Dr. Luongo said...

Thank you, Cindy.

Your participation was a key component to the success of the class. Your enthusiasm was contagious.

Have a wonderful summer, and good luck in all you do.